Wellable is an employee wellness and engagement company located in Boston that helps companies thrive by helping them build a culture of health and wellness. Through the combination of wellness technology, health content, and wellness services, Wellable makes well-being easy and personalized to encourage healthier, happier, and more engaged employees. The technology platform integrates with leading consumer wellness technologies, such as Fitbit and Apple Health, to improve wellness experiences and supports custom programing to construct unique cultures of health and well-being at each organization.
Wellable is dedicated to helping its clients reach their wellness and engagement goals. As such, it designs and supports programs that deliver amazing employee experiences. To achieve this, Wellable Account Managers must possess a sense of ownership, dedication, and genuine interest in helping each client succeed.
As an Account Manager, you will…
- Serve as the primary point of contact and advocate for customers.
- Assist employers in the design, development, and execution of their Wellable program.
- Become an expert in employee wellness program management and Wellable solutions.
- Manage account retention and renewal.
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth.
- Design and create wellness programs from scratch that are built into the Wellable platform.
- Lead the delivery of technical support for users of Wellness Challenges as a part of Account Management training.
- Deliver ongoing user technical support.
- Cross-sell (or work with a sales rep to cross-sell) new Wellable solutions into managed accounts.
- BS degree in business management, communications, or a related field.
- Passion for health and wellness and technology.
- Phenomenal organizational skills.
- Clear and articulate communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that at times requires wearing more than one hat.
- Verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in employee wellness or human resources.
- Experience in client management or sales.