Wellable is an employee wellness and engagement company located in Boston that helps companies thrive by helping them build a culture of health and wellness. Through the combination of wellness technology, health content, and wellness services, Wellable makes well-being easy and personalized to encourage healthier, happier, and more engaged employees. The technology platform integrates with leading consumer wellness technologies, such as Fitbit and Apple Health, to improve wellness experiences and supports custom programing to construct unique cultures of health and well-being at each organization.
As a Business Development and Marketing Associate, you’ll be working as a part of a cross-functional sales and marketing team to grow the number of organizations and individuals Wellable impacts.
As a Business Development And Marketing Associate, you will…
- Identify high-potential prospects and develop outbound strategies.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop, refine, and scale the sales process.
- Build outreach programs to drive marketing partnerships.
- Follow up with inbound leads and craft nurture email workflows.
- Assist with other marketing initiatives to refine campaigns, content, and tactics to create high-quality leads.
- Passion for health and wellness and technology.
- Phenomenal organizational skills.
- Clear and articulate communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that at times requires wearing more than one hat.
- Proven work ethic and high levels of enthusiasm.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- BS degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field.
- Experience in sales or business development.
- Experience in content creation and/or editing.
- Knowledge in lead sourcing and lead generation.