Wellable is dedicated to helping organizations establish successful employee wellness programs that align with company culture, values, and business goals.
Wellable delivers customizable, highly-engaging, employee wellness programs for employers to drive a culture of wellness and improve employee productivity, satisfaction, and retention. Our wellness technology platform combines popular fitness trackers and mobile apps, web tools, health content, and traditional wellness services, such as fitness classes, webinars, and health coaching, to deliver robust, highly effective wellness programs. The Wellable platform makes it easy for employees to track their healthy behavior, earn rewards, and compete in fun and friendly competitions.
Founded in 2012, Wellable is headquartered in Boston, MA. Please note that this position is based in Boston. Although Wellable supports flexible working arrangements, this opportunity is not suitable for applicants that are interested in a fully remote position.
What you'll do…
- Become an expert on all Wellable solutions, understand client pain points, and learn to articulate our value proposition
- Engage prospective clients by delivering targeted content, answering questions about Wellable solutions, and proactively nurturing prospects through our sales process
- Track prospect interactions and manage end-to-end sales process through HubSpot Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Coordinate meetings, schedule product demonstrations, and support other administrative functions
- Support proposal development and responses to Requests For Proposal (RFPs)
- Conduct outbound sales campaigns that may involve cold emailing and calling employers, insurance brokers, and health plans
- Perform research and develop high-quality drafts of sales and marketing content
- Organize in-person and virtual networking events
- Develop skills necessary for successful lead generation and demo completion
- Contribute to an evolving sales process that will scale with our growing company
What we're looking for…
- 0-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Business or equivalent expertise
- Demonstrated track record of academic and professional success
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Prezi, or other proposal software
- Experience with HubSpot or another CRM system is a plus
Who you are…
- Self-motivated individual with strong organizational and time-management skills
- Tenacious approach to your work with unwavering attention to detail
- Clear and articulate communication skills (written and verbal English, any other languages are a plus)
- Comfortable working in a team environment with other associates
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere and perform effectively under pressure
- Passion to build a sales career in the health & wellness industry
How we build high-performing teams…
At Wellable, we have a clear vision: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We pride ourselves on delivering top-of-the-line employee experiences to organizations around the world, and we know our company runs on the thoughtful innovation and dedication of passionate employees. Each team member brings a unique set of experiences and perspectives that enrich our culture and allows Wellable to better serve its clients. Wellable’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is reflected in all our solutions. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) contributions
- Flexible PTO
- Open-layout office located in Downtown Crossing
- Casual work environment
- Company-catered lunches and snacks
- Annual company retreat and regular social events
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Geoff Geredien email@example.com, Wellable Head of Sales & Business Development. Should your skill set match the requirements of the role, we will be in touch to arrange for an initial interview, which may be conducted via Zoom or in-person.