Wellable is an employee wellness and engagement company located in Boston that helps companies thrive by helping them build a culture of health and wellness. Through the combination of wellness technology, health content, and wellness services, Wellable makes well-being easy and personalized to encourage healthier, happier, and more engaged employees. The technology platform integrates with leading consumer wellness technologies, such as Fitbit and Apple Health, to improve wellness experiences and supports custom programming to construct unique cultures of health and well-being at each organization.
We welcome interns to become an integral part of our team. Your job will NOT be getting coffee or making photocopies all day. Instead, this is an opportunity to work on core projects that will directly affect the brand and the business. You’ll gain a lot more than a job listing on your resume.
- Position: Marketing Communication Intern
- Compensation: Unpaid with opportunity to earn school credit (if applicable). Exceptional candidates will be invited to a paid, full-time position over the summer.
- Dates: 2/19/19 – 5/10/19
- Schedule: Flexible
- Perks: Free snacks and lunches in the office, fun work environment, quarterly team outings, and awesome colleagues.
As a Marketing Intern, you will…
- Assist in researching and writing marketing communications, including blog articles, social media posts, and other marketing literature.
- Organize and consolidate marketing assets.
- Develop outreach plans to improve cross-promotion with other brands.
- Support other day-to-day tasks and requests.
- Clear and articulate communication skills (written and verbal).
- Be pursuing a degree in a field/discipline related to business or communication.
- Passion for health and wellness and technology.
- Phenomenal organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Be future-oriented and proactive.
- Experience or interest in employee wellness or human resources.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and experience in design.
- Experience with photography and video production.
- Interest in learning new technology, tools, and processes.