The journey to better health starts with education and awareness, but with so many sources—good and bad—on the internet, it can be hard to navigate and find accurate information. With a multimedia strategy, Wellable proactively provides employees with reliable, evidence-based health information that covers a wide breadth of topics and is timely (sunscreen during the summer, flu shots in late fall and winter, etc.).
90% of all text messages are read within 3 minutes. Harness their power to engage and educate.
- Based on research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Health tips delivered directly to employees via text message
- 160 characters or less and links to read more information
- Dedicated text stream for each organization
- Ability to include specific reminders for screenings, flu shots, yoga classes, etc.
- Rewards administration to encourage employees to sign up for the service
When placed strategically, print flyers remain one of the most effective ways to provide information in communal environments. The branded flyers deliver relevant and actionable health tips on many topics to improve wellness literacy.
Holistic Webinar Series
Wellable’s monthly webinar series features educational presentations that are hands-on and custom-created to connect with viewers. Delivered by world-class health educators, a new area of holistic well-being is introduced each month. Presentations can be accessed live or on-demand, and include a Q&A period to encourage roundtable discussions.
See Wellable In Action
Make the most of human capital by building a healthy and productive workforce with Wellable.